Students' design office - SKK
Students BSP and NMSP are offered the possibility of gaining experience during the study, through involvement in Students' Design Office. The practice is tailored to the student's timetable. An important advantage is also the possibility of earnings.
List of active jobs:
- construction activity
- preparation of drawing documentation
- auxiliary work in laboratory
- calculations using FEM
- ability to work with Creo software
- willingness to further educate
- working permit if needed
- work on interesting topics
- adequate earning
- work in a friendly team
- participation in research projects for industry
If you are interested, please contact: Ing. Simon Kovar, Ph.D.